Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mug Shots?

No, just an idea I had for my niece's bachelorette party. We spent the weekend in Atlantic City and as I was planning on making a video of all the pictures I took, I decided to spice them up a bit.

This was an easy project and took no time at all and made a great start to a night of fun with the wonderful women in my family and my niece's new family. Even coming up with the names for all of us was fun too, we were laughing so much. I especially love Lucky Libby and Mama Outlaw's mug shots, they look like they could have been part of Bonnie and Clyde's gang...molls! Enjoy.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was awesome! It brings be back to all the laughs making up those names! Erin Go Brah Less! haha

kathy said...

Tricia, once again, I'm blown-away!! Fantastic, fun ideas for the people you love! Wonderful!

Tricia said...

These were so much fun!!! And a special memory.

Thank you Irene and Kathy, thank you, I wish I could say more, it means more than you know xxxooo